Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Role Play

Train me
restrain me
use me up and drain me
then chain me to your heart.
Come my darling let us start
the music
one more time.
--John Edward Smallshaw

Worn
{le fil casse} - Melinda Dress (20 available colors with waist/chest band change HUD in each single color pack / Fatpack is fully customizable with 30 colors HUD and 3-part change ) *Till Apr 28th* @ Spring Flair
~Nerido~ - Ronda Sandals - Pink (10 Single Colors or FATPACK) *Till Apr 16th* @ Shoetopia
LOVE - Bow Choker *VIP Group Gift Day 6* @ Love Mainstore
*Queen oF Ink - [Spark] Albino Series Eyes - Rose
(Yummy) - Delicate Ring Stacks Set (Maitreya) 
Just Magnetized - Catwa Basic Hairbase - Set 19 (30 Color HUD / Tintable via mesh head HUD) @ Just Magnetized
[RunAway] - Josie Hair - Pastels *Till May 5th* @ EQUAL 10

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
::WetCat:: - Restrain Cuff Pose Set (Bento) - Pose 3 (Includes texture change cuffs) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Apr 30th* @ Pose Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment