Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Ain't Nobody

Captured effortlessly
That's the way it was
Happened so naturally
I did not know it was love
The next thing I felt was you
Holding me close
What was I gonna do?
I let myself go
Ain't nobody (nobody)
Loves me better (loves me better)
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way (nobody)
Ain't nobody (ain't nobody)
Loves me better than you


Worn
[Glitzz] - Chelsia Top - White (Each purchase includes Solid and Transparent Lace versions / 13 Colors available / Maitreya exclusive ) *Till Jul 15th* @ Shiny Shabby
Please also visit inworld  @ ✦ [Glitzz] Mainstore ✦
~Nerido~ - Nora Skirt (12 Single Colors or FATPACK / Includes Texture HUD for leather belt color, metal buckle & hide or show belt option / Maitreya exclusive) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* ~Nerido~ Mainstore
Navy & Copper - Mousse Hair - Natural Ombres & Tips

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*

Scene
IMITATION - Nika Pose Set - Pose 1 B

No comments:

Post a Comment