Monday, June 18, 2018

Paradise

Cool sand upon the Tropical shore
where footprints are imprinted into the sand
so sweet and sad and pretty
pastel sunsets nearly bring me to tears
such a longing to see a tropical ocean myself
but I remember I can see them through the pictures
that I look at which inspires my poetry
so right now in my mind's eye I am at the ocean
and the breeze is blowing my golden-brown hair
I love the tropical oceans and seas wherever the may be
vivid sunsets and sunrises of such lovely colour
palm trees are dancing and swaying in the breeze
oh how I can see this in my mind. . . All of it so clearly
I can see and hear the singing waves 
the dancing trees
the fishes which swim under the ocean
and so much more. . . I see it all!
Ever so vividly, ever so clearly!
--Marian F.

Worn
~Nerido~ - Liberty Top - Rasta Print (4 Pattern Prints or FATPACK / Maitreya exclusive) *Till Jul 5th* @ Rewind - Summer of Love
Blueberry - Catrine Maxi Skirt - Black (Each skirt purchase comes with a short or long skirt / Rigged for Maitreya, Slink & Belleza) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Blueberry Mainstore
♥amias♥ - ALETA Necklace - Black (Available in Black, Gold, Rose Gold or Silver or FATPACK / Texture HUD for diamonds / Includes Maitreya & Unrigged versions) *Till Jul 7th* @ Access
[Z O O M] - Deep Diamond Glasses (6 Metals / 4 Lenses / 6 Colors HUD included) *Till Jun 25th* @ Vanity Event
S&P - Keisha Sandals (14 Color HUD)
*Besom - Pythia Hair - Blondes (June VIP Group Gift - FATPACK) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ *Besom Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*
[LeLuck] - Catwa Freckles & Facemole Set 
Ascendant - Full Body Freckles & Beauty Marks Set (4 options to choose ; Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega) - Check out the Mainstore @ ✦ Ascendant Body Shop ✦

Scene
The Owl. - Touching Myself Pose Set - Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment