Thursday, June 28, 2018

Can't Stop The Feelin'

Ah, yeah, ah, yeah
I got this feelin' inside my bones
It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone
I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
I can't take my eyes up off it, movin' so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop
And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine
Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you 
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance, come on


Worn
Sweet Thing - X-Ray Backpack (One-size-fits-most see-through backpack / Rigged and non-rigged, and full and empty versions come with each purchase / HUD includes 23 straps and 9 metals. The fatpack includes 9 plastic options including 3 galaxy prints) *Till Jul 11th* @ Notice Me, Senpai
Sweet Thing - Shallan Skirt - Lavender (Available in 8 Single Colors or 14 Color FATPACK /  Rigged for Maitreya, Belleza-All, & Slink HG) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Sweet Thing Mainstore
Sweet Thing - Haru Street Stompers (Choose between studs OR hearts. Turn leg wraps on/off. 25 color options for the shoe base, laces, bows, and heels. 8 metals. / Sizes include Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Belleza (All), and Kemono. /  These have materials but they are mod, so you can turn them off if you prefer. ) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Sweet Thing Mainstore
Blueberry - Fye Ruched Top - Black (Tops come with 2 texture options in 29 Single Colors as well as a separate Metallics Pack or FATPACK) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ Blueberry Mainstore
White~Widow - Music Box Season 2 - Lavender @ White~Widow Mainstore
*Besom - Summer Luv Glitter Roots Bun Hair - Blondes (7 Color Packs or FATPACK available / Glitter Roots add-on worn separately, includes 6 Color Glitter HUD) *Till Jul 23rd* Uber 

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Theodora Catwa Polar Applier *FLF 06/15* 
Glam Affair - Polar Maitreya Body Applier

Scene
Gingerfish Poses - Invigorate Pose Set - Pose 4


No comments:

Post a Comment