Friday, June 22, 2018

S&M

Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is for pleasure
'Cause nothing can measure
Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more
'Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me


Worn
~Nerido~ - Lola Bodysuit - Red (Includes Solid & Pattern in each purchase /6 Single Colors or 12 Color FATPACK / Maitreya exclusive) *Till Jul 12th* @ N21
[Glitzz] - Zora Necklace (15 Diamond & 5 Metal Color HUD/ Sold in FATPACK / Unrigged & Resizable) EXCLUSIVELY *Till Jul 10th* Tres Chic
Please also visit inworld  @ ✦ [Glitzz] Mainstore ✦
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Bento Mistress Gloves (3 Color HUD) P@perDoll's Mainstore or MP Link
*Besom - Sweetheart Catwa Lashes *Saturday Sale* (Includes 3 Upper Lashes & 2 Lower Lashes to mix & match) @ *Besom Mainstore

💕Hair shown is Antoinetta Canucci PSD Painted Hair Pack 01 - You can find Here ðŸ’•

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*

Scene
Kokoro Poses - Giovanna Pose Set - Pose 4 (4 Bento poses includes whip props) *Till Jun 30th* @ anyBODY Event

No comments:

Post a Comment