Saturday, June 30, 2018

My Indigo

I call what we have indigo
Unclear what we are or what we know

And though you never take my hand
Even when I raise your shipwreck from the sand
And though you never count the cost
Of the innocence you've lost and what it meant

You don't have to love me
There's one thing you should know
My love will not unravel
It's unconditional
My indigo


Worn
~Nerido~ - Laurie Top - Indigo (10 Single Colors or FATPACK / Maitreya exclusive) *Till Jul 11th* @ Notice Me, Senpai
(Yummy) - Curator Ring Set (9 Rigged Gemstone rings HUD controlled - Show & Hide each ring / 6 Gem Colors / 6 Metals / Rigged for Maitreya, Slink Dynamic & Belleza bento) *Till Jul 12th* @ N21
[Leluck] - Jumbo Eyeliner Set (6 Option HUD / Includes Catwa & Omega Appliers) *Coming Jul 1st* @ Suicide Dollz 
[Leluck] - Pinup Makeup Set 2  Lipstick
MICHAN - Catwa Bomi Lash Set
[RUNAWAY] - Amber Hair - Ombres & Roots (8 Color Packs or FATPACK available) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* [RUNAWAY HAIR] Mainstore 

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*

Scene
FOXCITY - Breather Bento Static Pose Set Vol 1 - Pose 6 *FATPACK EXCLUSIVE*  @ FOXCITY

No comments:

Post a Comment