Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Heart-shaped Glasses

She reminds me of a one I knew
That cut up the negatives of my life
I couldn't take my hands off her
She wouldn't let me be anywhere but inside
And I don't mind you keepin' me
On pins and needles
If I could stick to you
And you stick me too
Just don't break
Don't break my heart
And I won't break your heart-shaped glasses
Little girl, little girl
You should close your eyes
That blue is getting me high


Worn
1 Hundred. - Sun Worshiper - Fuschia (Set includes Top & Shorts with matching side-tie string and white side-tie string / Can wear together or separately / 9 Single Colors or FATPACK / Rigged for Maitreya and Slink HG) *Till Jun 30th* @ anyBODY Event
ROSSI. - Come Take A Puff Jewelry Set (Set includes 2 Necklaces & Thin Hoops in Gold or Silver / Unrigged Mesh) *Till Jun 30th* @ anyBODY Event
Sweet Thing. - Heart Frames - Pink & Blue (Unrigged Mesh) @ Sweet Thing. MP Link 
[Pink Fuel] - Juicy Drop Lipstick Catwa Applier *Feb 2017 Catwa Powder Pack*
Just Magnetized - Catwa Essential Hairbase - Set 01 (30 Color HUD / Tintable via mesh head HUD) @ Just Magnetized
[RUNAWAY] - Babsy Hair - Ombres & Roots (8 Color Packs or FATPACK available) *NOW IN MAINSTORE* @ [RUNAWAY HAIR]

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.2
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Selina Catwa Applier - America *RARE*

Scene
FOXCITY - Moody Bento Pose Set - Pose 1 *FATPACK EXCLUSIVE* (Set has 7 poses plus mirrors)  @ EQUAL10

No comments:

Post a Comment