Saturday, January 27, 2018

Criminal

I've been a bad, bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man
And it's a sad, sad world
When a girl will break a boy just because she can
Don't you tell me to deny it
I've done wrong and I want to suffer for my sins
I've come to you 'cause I need guidance to be true
And I just don't know where I can begin
What I need is a good defense
'Cause I'm feeling like a criminal
And I need to be redeemed
To the one I've sinned against
Because he's all I ever knew of love


Worn
*elise* - Valentina (8 Colors/4 Metals HUD) *Coming Feb 2nd* @ Fetish Fair
[LeLuck] - Different Eyeliner Set (10 Styles HUD) *Coming Feb 5th* @ The Darkness Monthly
[LeLuck] - Liquid Lipsticks NightShade Set (10 Colors HUD) *Coming Jan 28th* @ Suicide Dollz
Okkbye - Dalmation Beautymarks Catwa Applier *Powderpack Feb '17*
[CAROL G] - Roses Strewn Tattoo - Black
[FORMANAILS] - Chris Claws (Maitreya Bento)
SIIX - Malaysian Hairbase (Omega)
~Tableau Vivant~ - Cinderella Hair

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar Maitreya Body Applier

Scene
FOXCITY - Night Owl Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment