Friday, January 19, 2018

Hold Onto Me

Hold onto me,
Don't turn and run.
Give all of yourself to me, 
And I will give myself to you. 
Give ourselves completely without reservation, without excuses.
Entrust ourselves in each other's hands for
I am the place to lose your fears.
Here with me you'll never have to be alone,
Devotion with me is guaranteed. 
My love is strong,
An unbreakable bond. 
Together is right were we belong.
--Rebecca Cerrone

Worn
.::BF::. - Luna Jean Shorts (5 Single Colors or Fatpack) *Till Feb 10th* Tres Chic
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Pellucid Sweater (3 Color HUD) P@perDoll's Mainstore or MP Link
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Winter Leg Warmers (12 Colors or Fatpack HUD) *Till Jan 31st* @ The Seasons Story
Truth - Makena Hair *October Group Gift*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - KENDRA - April *December Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - KENDRA - April  *December Group Gift*

Scene
{Lyrium} - Devotion Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment