Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Silence

Silence echoing all around 
Pounds like thunder, it's painful hush engulfs me
mocks me with its presence everywhere but inside my head.

The same stillness where most find solace
In my case lets all the noise of my mind assault me
For this reason silence is what I dread.

The intensity of my memories rob me of my todays
They steal away my time and space 
Then with no particular purpose they collide.

I need a distraction from my thoughts
To escape their overwhelming annoyance and keep them contained
The relief I seek only volume can provide.

Silence is not always golden 
I find no tranquility in its midst
Stillness please don't linger, then my memories will invade me.

An escape from a self-constructed prison
Full of my own thoughts is all I desire
Silence please don't ignore the screaming of my plea.
--Mercie B.

Worn
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Cadaveric Doll Set includes Bracers / Pasties / Belt / Pantie (3 Color Belt & Diamond Pastie HUD)  P@perDoll's Mainstore or MP Link
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Geta & Socks - Dark Pack (Includes Bloody, Black & Grey)  P@perDoll's Mainstore or MP Link
Astralia - Mesh Nail System (Maitreya) Stiletto
White~Widow - Dark Tower Tattoo - Black 
Truth - Teanna Hair *Jan VIP Gift*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar Maitreya Body Applier

Scene
FOXCITY - Good Morning 6M Pose *FATPACK EXCLUSIVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment