Friday, January 19, 2018

Problem

Sweat
Dripping down your chest
Thinking ‘bout your tattooed knuckles
On my thigh boy boy boy
Cold
Shower… you got no
Power to control
How I make you my toy toy toy
My hips rocking
As we keep lip locking
Got the neighbors screaming
Even louder louder
Lick me down like you were
Rolling rizla
I’m smoking…
Come and put me out.

I’m your dream girl
This is real love
But you know what they say about me…
That girl is a problem
Girl is a problem
Girl is a problem problem
Oh Baby
You so bad boy
Drive me mad boy
But you don’t care when they say about me…
That girl is a problem
Girl is a problem
Girl is a problem problem

I got your name
Hanging from my chain…
Don’t you wanna claim
My body like a vandal?
You got the cure
Underneath your shirt…
Don’t you wanna save this
Dirty little damsel?


Worn
~Nerido~ - Deborah Set - Unicorn (Bra/Skirt/Panty) *Gift of the Guardians* [Gacha Collection has 3 items, bra, panty & skirt, in 4 colors to mix & match] Exclusively @ The Gacha Guardians
S&P - Avril Hoof Boots @ Salt & Pepper Mainstore
Mossu - Lust Choker - Witch
[LeLuck] - Catwa Jelly Lipsticks (16 Colors) *Till Jan 25th* @ Suicide Dollz
Moon.Hair// -  Cheap Thrills Hair *Group Gift*

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
Glam Affair - Medison Catwa Polar Applier *RARE*
Glam Affair - Polar Maitreya Body Applier

Scene
FOXCITY - Photobooth - Trapped *GG01-18*
CW Poses - Dazzled Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment