Sunday, January 14, 2018

Need A Man

Whoa, I need a man to love me.
Don't you understand me, baby ?
Why, I need a man to love.
I gotta find him, I gotta have him like the air I breathe.
One lovin' man to understand can't be too much to need. 

Whoa, won't you let me hold you ?
Honey, just close your eyes.
Whoa, won't you let me hold you, dear ?
I want to just put my arms around ya, like the circles going 'round the sun.
Let me hold you daddy, at least until the morning comes. 


Worn
S&P - Rebel Jacket (8 Colors/3 Metals HUD) *RARE* Coming Jan 15th @ The Epiphany
S&P - Rebel Boots (8 Colors/3 Metals HUD) *RARE* Coming Jan 15th @ The Epiphany
S&P - Rebel Earrings (8 Colors/3 Metals HUD) *EXCLUSIVE* Coming Jan 15th @ The Epiphany
S&P - Rebel Bodysuit - Cream *Common* Coming Jan 15th @ The Epiphany
S&P - Rebel Harness - Dusty Rose *Common* Coming Jan 15th @ The Epiphany
S&P - Rebel Stockings - Cream *Common* Coming Jan 15th @ The Epiphany
(Yummy) - Winter Solstice Ring Set (Maitreya)
~Tableau Vivant~ - Mallongaj Hair - Blondes

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape
.:[PUMEC]:. - Catwa Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*
.:[PUMEC]:. - Body Applier - Dead March *Halloween Group Gift*

Scene
CKEY Poses - Need Couple Bento Pose (come in 2 versions, with mesh armchair and without) *EXCLUSIVE* Coming Jan 15th @ Ultra Event

No comments:

Post a Comment