Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Feelin' Good

Birds flyin' high, you know how I feel
Sun in the sky, you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by, you know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
Yeah, it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me, ooooooooh
And I'm feelin' good

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel
River runnin' free, you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree, you know how I feel
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
And I'm feelin' good


Worn
{le fil casse} - Chanelle Teddy Bodysuit (20 colors available, fatpacks are fully customizable with 25 colors. Each single color pack has extra 25 color options HUD. Lace piece can be hidden for extra underboob) EXCLUSIVELY Blush
{le fil casse} - Adriana Heels *RARE*
[LeLuck] - Different Eyeliner Set (10 Styles HUD) *Coming Feb 5th* @ The Darkness Monthly
[LeLuck] - Liquid Lipsticks NightShade Set (10 Colors HUD) *Till Feb 8th* @ Suicide Dollz
Little Bones - Zombie Hair (Blondes)

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
{Lyrium} - Faded Dreams Pose (Pose slightly altered)
ARIA & The Loft - Phelan Ottoman

No comments:

Post a Comment