Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Wistful


Wistful
You took my hand
and my heart in yours

Your lips danced across mine
and your thumbs grazed my cheeks

You led me into your life
and made me whole

I know it was just a dream
but I can still feel your fingertips on my skin
--Amelia Ware

Worn
Milk Tea - Rosie Bodice Top & Panty - Floral1 (Mesh Collection - Maitreya only)  Blush
*elise* - Lisbeth Bento Rings (Maitreya & Vista only) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ *elise* Mainstore or MP Link
Candy Doll - Dolly Boots Ruffle *LOOTBOX RARE*
Wound - Ribbon Choker
Wednesday[+] - Under Eye Blushes
[Pink Fuel] - Pure Mattes (Pinks) Catwa Applier
Magika - Bean Hair

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
Diesel Works - Cyn Pose 7 (Pose altered)

No comments:

Post a Comment