Thursday, February 1, 2018

I'll Reach For You

Through the distance, you and I 
won't be distant or different,

and though we'll have to stretch
I'll always find your hand to hold.

I promise that I'll never lose 
my loyalty to loneliness;

I'll always be deserving
of the trust you have in me.

No distance can out measure
the feelings that I have,

and time cannot outlast
my love for you,

so when you start to feel defeated
by the minutes and the miles

remember that I'm sure
we can pull through,

and remember that I'll reach
across any length of land

just to find a way
to hold your hand.
--Ella Pearson

Worn
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Yummy Dress (4 colors and mix & match colors hud fatpack / Top & skirt can be worn separately and material is enabled for a realistic latex texture) *Till Feb 18th* @ Blush
*elise* - Lisbeth Bento Rings (Maitreya & Vista only) *MAINSTORE RELEASE* @ *elise* Mainstore or MP Link
.::Supernatural::. - Meow-Meow Necklace & Choker - Copper
**Dirty Princess** - Snow Kitten Princess Heels
WarPaint* - Unicorn Tears Eyeshadow Catwa Applier (5 Color HUD)
[LeLuck] - Catwa Jelly Lipsticks 
[RA] - Mei Hair 

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
*{(konpeitou)}* - Pose Collection 2 - Lay2 Pose (Pose Altered) *Group Gift* @ *{(konpeitou)}* Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment