Friday, February 23, 2018

Abstract

I whistle like winter
I glow like mars
I sing like roses
And whisper like stars

I run like wild horses
I glide like the melody
I share no secrets from the sun
As far as you can see

I wander like the river
I shine like never before
I puzzle like eternity
And dreams come evermore
--Kings Floyd

Worn
[POUT!] - Abstract Lash Set (5 Options for Catwa & Lelutka)  EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Feb 27th* The DollHouse
[POUT!] - Day & Night Liners Set (8 Options for Catwa & Lelutka)  EXCLUSIVELY *Coming Feb 27th* The DollHouse
[RunAway] - Sue Hair - Ombres & Roots
*Besom - Kai Lens Collection @ Besom Mainstore
[Pink Fuel] - Sparkle & Shine Lips Catwa Applier @ [Pink Fuel] Mainstore
PHEDORA - Desdemona Necklace - Dark Red (Maitreya)


Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
{Lyrium} - Portrait Bento Pose Pack - Pose 5m

No comments:

Post a Comment