Monday, February 12, 2018

Sugar


I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down
I need your loving, loving
I need it now
When I'm without you
I'm something weak
You got me begging, begging
I'm on my knees
I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away, ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love, a little sympathy
Yeah, you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me?


Worn
Milk Tea - Sugar Sugar Lingerie Set - Duck Egg (7 Single Colors or FATPACK) *Till Mar 8th* @ Frou Frou
*elise* - Sofia Anklet Set (Maitreya High Feet only / 8 Rose 7 Pearl 4 Metal Color HUD) *Till Mar 8th* @ Frou Frou
*elise* - Serena Bento Rings Set (Maitreya & Vista only / 8 Rose 7 Pearl 4 Metal Color HUD) *Coming Feb 17th* @ Tres Chic
*elise* - Sandra Bento Hand Bracelet Set (Maitreya & Vista only / 8 Rose 7 Pearl 4 Metal Color HUD) *Coming Feb 18th* @ Whimsical
CHAIN - Shiny Necklace Set (Maitreya & Unrigged) @ CHAIN Mainstore
Stealthic - Passion Hair (Blondes) @ Stealthic Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
FOXCITY - Good Morning Bento Pose Set - Pose 2 @ FOXCITY Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment