Saturday, February 24, 2018

Bloodfeather

Sticks and stones break my bones
But bullet holes, you know they can't hurt me
Invincible, unbreakable, unstoppable
I'll show you who's worthy
You grab the gun, I'll take the wheel
Fuck the world, my love is real
Fuck the world, my love is real
Fuck the world, this love is real
Shit's real, I need you to aim straight for my heart
And if you're gonna miss then hit my head and leave a permanent scar
You're fatal but I love who you are
Be my death or my forever
You're my little bloodfeather
Bloodfeather


Worn
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Feathers Necklace (3 Metals HUD unrigged mesh) *Till Mar 15th* Shiny Shabby
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Bento Square Mesh Nails (Maitreya & Vista only, 6 Color glossy nail applicator included) *Coming Feb 27th* The DollHouse
E. Vary - Diva Makeup - Eyeshadow #5 & Lipstick #5 *Coming Feb 27th* The DollHouse
(Yummy) - Delicate Ring Stacks Set (Maitreya) *Till Mar 12th* @ N21
Stealthic - Fatal Hair - Browns @ Stealthic Mainstore


Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
La Jolie Rose - Hands Elegance Pose Set - Pose 4

No comments:

Post a Comment