Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Say You Love Me

Have mercy, baby on a poor girl like me,
You know I'm falling, falling, falling, at your feet,
I'm tingling right from my head to my toes,
So help me, help me, help me make the feeling go.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me.


Worn
~Nerido~ - Milena Dress - White (7 Single Colors or FATPACK) *Till Feb 24th* @ Cosmopolitan
{le fil casse} - Whitney Collection Natural Fur Stole *RARE* (10 Color HUD) Exclusively The Epiphany
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Bento Mistress Gloves (3 Color HUD) P@perDoll's Mainstore or MP Link
Moon Elixir - Courtesan Choker 
CHAIN - Shiny Necklace Set (Maitreya & Unrigged)
Entwined. - Veronica (Blondes) @ Entwined. Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
FOXCITY - Night Owl Pose Set - Pose 1m 

No comments:

Post a Comment