Sunday, February 18, 2018

My Beauty

"My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way, and knowing my own mind." -- Lee Damsky

Worn
S&P - Beth Lingerie (8 Single Colors or FATPACK) *Till Mar 8th* Frou Frou
*Queen oF Ink - My Beauty Tattoo EXCLUSIVELY *Till Feb 28th* @ Enchantment
*elise* - Vatinee Bento Rings & Wrist Bracelet Set (Maitreya & Vista only / 8 Rose 7 Pearl 4 Metal Color HUD) *Coming Feb 19th* @ The Trunk Show
*elise* - Sandra Bento Hand Bracelet Set (Maitreya & Vista only / 8 Rose 7 Pearl 4 Metal Color HUD) *Till Mar 18th* @ Whimsical
Stealthic - Sensual Hair - Browns @ Stealthic Mainstore

Body
Catwa - Catya Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on A
Catwa - Catya Tongue Piercing Add-on
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Shiloh Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
{Lyrium} - No Escaping This Pose @ MP Link

No comments:

Post a Comment