Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Hands To Myself

Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice
So come on, give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste


Worn
~Nerido~ - Imperio Top - Scarlet (7 Single Colors or FATPACK) @ Remnant Dark Days
~Nerido~ - Chimera Leggings - White (7 Single Colors or FATPACK) *Till Mar 5th* Rewind Y2K
Essenz - Java Heels (Available in 6 packs of 3 colors or FATPACK of 18 colors / Maitreya, Slink & Belleza) *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8
[RunAway] - Britney Hair - Ombres & Roots @ [RunAway Hair] Mainstore


Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
:::K&S poses::: - Mari Pose Set - Pose 1 *Coming Mar 3rd* @ Whore Couture Fair 8

No comments:

Post a Comment