Sunday, February 25, 2018

All Over Again


You're beautiful in all the rights ways
I'm sure I said this before
I look in your eyes and I can't deny it
Somehow I never loved you more
It's like my life just started over
But there's one thing for sure
Today I fell in love with you all over again
Just like the very first time that you touched my skin
So caught up in this moment I don't want it to end
My lover my friend
With you I will
How could I love you more?
I couldn't love you more


Worn
~Nerido~ - Alisa Mini Dress - Black (5 Single Colors or FATPACK) *Till Mar 18th* @ The Trunk Show
White~Widow - Unsane Tattoo - Black (Available in Black or White) *Till Mar 23rd* @ Uber
Please also see ✦White~Widow Flickr ✦
.:: P@perDoll's ::. - Bento Square Mesh Nails (Maitreya & Vista only, 6 Color glossy nail applicator included) *Coming Feb 27th* The DollHouse
(Yummy) - Delicate Ring Stacks Set (Maitreya) *Till Mar 12th* @ N21
Truth - Lady Hair (Multi-tone Pack 1)

Body
Catwa - Lona Bento V3.0
Catwa - Teeth Add-on C
Maitreya - Mesh Body/Bento Hands/Feet Lara V4.1
Subtly Stace - Kamaria Shape (Altered to personal preference)
Glam Affair - Reya Catwa Applier - Asia

Scene
Purple Poses - Tara Pose 05

No comments:

Post a Comment